MGRM is inviting applications for a Community Outreach Officer to be provided in MGRM’s Rainbow Support Services.
The responsibilities of the Community Outreach Officer include:
- Conduct an outreach programme with schools and youth groups on LGBTIQ issues;
- Coordinate the Rainbow Support Service Youth Group;
- Assist in compiling quarterly reports;
- Maintaining adequate reporting;
- Participate in supervision sessions;
- Coordinate MGRM’s projects;
- Assist in the Rainbow Families Network;
- Assist in MGRM’s awareness campaigns;
- Liaise with the Rainbow Support Service team and MGRM committee as required;
For more details on requirements, what the role entails and how to apply, kindly view the linked pdf below.